Wednesday 17 April 2019

Beat the Spring Fatigue!

I might not be the right person to write about spring fatigue, because I'm hit by it really hard and have always been. But maybe that's the exact reason for me to be writing about this..

I have always had real trouble sleeping, ever since I was a little girl. I remember going to the school nurse already in elementary school for tips on how to sleep. I remember them telling me to open a window a while before bedtime. Maybe helpful to some, but didn't help me at all... Not long after that, in high school, I was already on sleeping medication. But the problems never ceased. Since I didn't want to get addicted to the medicine, I only took it if I really, REALLY needed it, and still do.


I believe my sleeping issues are one of the reasons spring fatigue hits me so hard. I'm usually always tired, but comes spring I'm totally beside myself with exhaustion. I also suffer from migraines, and in spring they are constantly picking on my brain. So I have a really hard time functioning during spring. I'm tired all the time, light sensitive and I get migraines that just don't go away.

Only a couple of weeks ago I did what any normal person would do, I googled it! And what I found out was that D and C-vitamin is a really great way to beat the spring fatigue.

To get the C-vitamin I started a new morning routine, I started to make freshly squeezed juice of orange and pink grape fruit and had one glass every morning. And all of a sudden all of my tiredness and my migraine were gone! Now I just need to get my sleeping rhythm in order and I'll be all set.


I'm not an expert on the matter, but this is what worked for me and I hope this could be helpful for someone else! Because would I have known this before, I think spring would have been so much easier for me in the past!

And if you have the time, please let me know how spring fatigue affects you and what you do to beat it?

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี บัญชีธนาคาร

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete