Friday 16 February 2018

Welcome to my New Blog!

It's finally here! My new blog is finally finally here! Welcome everybody!!

I've been planning to start this new blog, where I would write i English, for about a year now (click here for my old blog)! I've been looking at different platforms for, I think, about two months already? And I finally kind of made my decision, but it's parted since I decided to start writing in two blogs in the beginning while trying them out. So you can find my here on Blogspot and also on Nouw. It will be the same exact content, until I decide which one to use and shut the other one down. Or if you have a better platform to tip me about, I'm happy to check it out! Please leave me a comment about it!

But for now I'm really really happy you found me here!
I really hope you will enjoy my New interior blog!



If you want to make sure you don't miss anything, you can follow my through a lot of different channels. You find them all either in the top or the left column: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin, Blogkeen and by mail! Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment